The Inimeg™ for smaller flows
Our small but great wastewater treatment system
All others with 1-3 m3/hr of wastewater.
The standard system uses 2 treatment phases and after each phase a separation solution is chosen, based on your current wastewater type. Configurations are:
- Inimeg™ FF 5: Flotation Flotation
- Inimeg™ SS 5: Sedimentation Sedimentation
If you currently have a DAF unit, this unit can be used for one phase. An additional one is supplied.
- Capacity: 5000 Liter per hour (hydraulic capacity)
- Power input: 380 V
- Transport to your site
- Installation guidance
- Sludge dewatering: Belt press at an attractive price-quality level. A belt press is a proven and reliable dewatering solution to obtain a high dry matter content sludge or cake. For streams with high dry matter content a pressing phase might even be the most suitable primary treatment. Thin fraction from pressing is processed with the Inimeg™ system.
- Membrane filtration: Ultrafiltration & Reversed Osmosis skid.
- Spare parts kit: spare pump, pump spares.